Website Translation and Localization Services
TDN provides comprehensive website translation services (also known as "website globalization") for companies who want to publish their website in any language. Whether your site is simple or complex, TDN will work closely with your authoring, design and development teams to produce however many language versions you require. TDN will also work to ensure that your website functions correctly for any market in the world.
How does TDN translate your website?
TDN has extensive experience utilizing global best practices for the design, development and deployment of multilingual websites. Whether you use conventional web publishing tools and workflows or have the latest web content management system, TDN works with you to ensure that the language versions of your website are produced in a cost-effective, time-efficient and culturally-correct manner.
Website globalization services include:
- Localization of all user interface, graphics, multimedia and documentation components
- Comprehensive and customizable quality control processes
- Utilization of Translation Memory technologies for consistency and cost savings
- Localization workflows under numerous Web publishing scenarios
- Online QA and Web testing as required by our clients
- Client review and approval opportunities at key stages in the process
TDN's Website globalization teams have expertise in:
- Numerous mark-up, scripting and programming languages
- An array of authoring and publishing applications (see Application Expertise)
- Database design, development and multilingual enablement
- Creation and localization of Web graphics
- An array of Web content management systems
- Website QA and testing
What other translation projects has TDN completed?
TDN's professionals have extensive experience in completing successful globalization projects. Ranging from the translation of catalogs and user manuals, to the localization of complex e-Learning software and high profile, global websites, our experience guarantees your success. Our translation case studies here represent just a small sample of our quality work.
Our clients include:
- Advertising Agencies
- Financial Institutions
- Consumer Products Companies
- E-Learning Companies
- Engineering Firms
- Event Organizers
- Hospitality: Hotels & Restaurants Chains
- Information Technology Firms
- Interactive Agencies
- Law Firms
- Manufacturing Firms
- Medical and Health Organizations
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Public Relations Firms
- Real Estate Firms
- Software Publishers
- Telecom Companies
How much will it cost and how long will it take?
TDN carefully reviews your information and provides a comprehensive quotation packet including all tasks, teams and timelines. Project timelines are client-driven and TDN will establish your Globalization Services Team and project schedule based on your needs.
Website translation costs and schedules are based on:
- Number of words
- Source and target languages
- Subject matter
- Web graphics requirements
- Desktop publishing requirements for linked documents.
- Mark-up and scripting languages
- Design, development and publishing platforms
- Databases deployed
- Content Management System used
- Online Quality Assurance and Testing requirements
- Client review and approval requirements
Interfacing with Content Management Systems
Today many Websites are powered by Web content management systems (CMS) and many enterprises author, store, and publish content from a central CMS. TDN has extensive experience interfacing with a variety of CMS types in order to help clients author and publish multilingual content destined for an array of target formats.
We can provide our localization services under a multitude of client-driven workflows including any combination of:
• Directly interfacing and inputting translations into your CMS
• Receiving content that has been exported to XML or other formats for us to localize and return to you
• Deployment of a custom connector between your CMS and our GPMS (Globalization Project Management Suite)
We welcome an opportunity to discuss your CMS language support capabilities and are happy to recommend workflows, connectors and/or enhancements to your CMS functionality in order to optimize multilingual content authoring and publishing.
TDN offers custom CMS Connectors to streamline localization workflows and access to all translation project information. TDN can develop custom Translation Connectors as per clients' requests and currently has Website Translation Connectors for Adobe Experience Manager, Ektron, EPiServer, Sitecore, WordPress and other web content management systems. TDN also has a custom Translation Connector for Oracle-RightNow CRM.