TDN is a Vietnam based professional translation team specialized in providing high quality Vietnamese and Asian language translation, localization and interpreting services as well as transcription and desktop publishing services for international translation agencies and clients worldwide.
TDN is one of the most dominant translation provide of quality Indonesian document translations for corporate and personal use. We strive to maintain reasonable pricing in over 100 language pairs. With over thousands of native and industry-specific linguistics worldwide we ensure to work round the clock and provide fastest turnaround
We are proud to have successfully completed millions of words per year since our establishment in 2005. TDN offer Indonesian Internationalization Services.
Indonesian Internationalization can be defined as the process of enabling back-end technologies to function or support Indonesian. Localization, on the other hand, deals primarily with the front-end or linguistic and cosmetic aspects of a Indonesian software application or Web site, including locale-specific content, cultural correctness, translations, and design.
The process of Indonesian internationalization may include the following four steps:
a. Discovery - Includes the preparation of a Indonesian internationalization kit and an analysis of the current internationalization readiness of the source Web site or software application.
b. Implementation - Includes the following:
· Externalizing text strings for ease of localization.
· Resolving any currency, time, date, or numbers issues.
· Enabling double-byte characters or bidirectional writing.
· Creating an I18n-friendly build methodology.
· Preparing an I18n test plan.
· Preparing a localization kit.
· Carrying out training on I18n.
· Introduction of I18n tools and any required tool training.
c. Assessment - Includes review and analysis of the following:
· Source architecture and source code of Web site or software application.
· Global marketing plans and requirements.
· Design, development and build processes.
· Current I18N and localization strategies.
d. Testing - Includes client-driven I18n and DBCS-enablement testing, bug reporting/fixing and regression testing.
The reasons for internationalizing are to ensure your Indonesian application or Web site:
· Sorts based on Indonesian language rules;
· Allows the externalization of all translatable text strings (i.e., separating text from code);
· Handles the different address, time, date, and numerical formats used in Indonesian.
In the era of globalization, communication in native languages with local customers, business partners, and employees become the essential need of numerous companies. At a result, lobal translation and language localization is essential to successful international growth. TDN offers Asian language translation services for all your deliverables, specializing in the languages and cultures of your customers. We have helped hundreds of leading companies in diverse industries prepare products and content to accelerate their growth and opportunity in Asia.