Our work process can be detailed in five simple steps:
- Send us your enquiry or job request via firstname.lastname@example.org and the source texts to be translated if available.
- Receive a translation quote and turnaround time from a TDN project manager.
- Negotiate and confirm the quote/deadline.
- Make a deposit payment or sign a contract with us if neccessary.
- Receive the final translated texts and invoice on the confirmed deadline.
- Our project managers are always available to take your request and answer your questions anytime.
- Our project managers will assist you through every phase of your translation project, serving as the liaison between you and the rest of our translation team and keeping track of the progress of your translation. They also follow up and follow through with you after the project has been completed and assist you with any future translation needs that might arise.