Our work process can be detailed in five simple steps:
- Receive a translation quote and turnaround time from a TDN project manager.
- Negotiate and confirm the quote/deadline.
- Make a deposit payment or sign a contract with us if neccessary.
- Receive the final translated texts and invoice on the confirmed deadline.
- Our project managers are always available to take your request and answer your questions anytime.
- Our project managers will assist you through every phase of your translation project, serving as the liaison between you and the rest of our translation team and keeping track of the progress of your translation. They also follow up and follow through with you after the project has been completed and assist you with any future translation needs that might arise.
The price of each translation request depends on many factors, including the type of source document (website, software, personal correspondence, legal papers, technical manual, financial report, medical document ...), the volume of the text to be translated, whether or not notarization is required, which languages you need your documents translated into or from.
With a large portfolio of clients throughout Vietnam and worldwide, we can accept many payment methods such as:
Wire Transfer: You can make the payment by bank transfer to our Company or Representative Bank Account.
PayPal or Moneybookers: A famous and trusted international payment system, it is also the most popular payment method for TDN's international clients currently.
Credit Card: You can also purchase our services with your Visa and Master Card.
Cash: You can pay cash directly at our offices.
Regular Payment Terms: 15-30 days Net after the delivery, an advance payment in full or partial may be requested in some cases.
We understand that the translation quality is the most important factor for both our and the client's success, so our team strictly and consistently follow a standard translation process to ensure the best quality possible for every project.
All information is held strictly confidential,
whether related to translation or interpreting projects. TDN
translators and interpreters abide by the Translators' Professional Code of
Ethics set by professional translator associations around the world.
We have signed a strict Non Disclosure Agreement with all of
our translators, interpreters and other related staff as well.
confidentiality and non-disclosure of all information, we are also
willing to sign an NDA with client if and when requested, so you can be
assured that your important information is kept confidential all time at