By Rongguang Liang (Ed.),Rongguang Liang
Each bankruptcy is written by means of the realm leaders of the respective fields, and may conceal:
- principles and obstacles of optical imaging technology,
- system layout and useful implementation for one or particular purposes, together with layout guidance, process configuration, optical layout, part necessities and choice, procedure optimization and layout examples,
- recent advances and functions in biomedical researches and scientific imaging.
This publication serves as a reference for college students and researchers in optics and biomedical engineering.
Read or Download Biomedical Optical Imaging Technologies: Design and Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering) PDF
Similar optical engineering books
Passive optical community (PON) applied sciences became a tremendous broadband entry know-how a result of becoming call for for bandwidth-hungry video-on-demand functions. Written via the top researchers and specialists within the box, Passive Optical Networks presents coherent assurance of networking applied sciences, fiber optic transmission applied sciences, in addition to the electronics all for PON procedure improvement.
Many universities now supply a path in biomedical optics, yet lack a textbook particularly addressing the subject. meant to fill this hole, An creation to Biomedical Optics is the 1st accomplished, introductory textual content describing either diagnostic and healing optical equipment in drugs. It presents the elemental historical past wanted for graduate scholars in biomedical and electric engineering, physics, biology, and drugs to profit approximately numerous biomedical optics concerns.
This book offers with the layout and research of fractal apertures in waveguides, undertaking monitors and cavities utilizing numerical electromagnetics and field-solvers. the purpose is to acquire layout strategies with more desirable accuracy for a variety of purposes. to accomplish this aim, a couple of assorted difficulties are thought of.
Covers the basic ideas in the back of optomechanical layout This ebook emphasizes a realistic, systems-level evaluate of optomechanical engineering, displaying all through how the necessities at the optical procedure move all the way down to these at the optomechanical layout. the writer starts with an outline of optical engineering, together with optical basics in addition to the fabrication and alignment of optical parts similar to lenses and mirrors.
- Optical Detectors For Astronomy II: State-of-the-Art at the Turn of the Millennium (Astrophysics and Space Science Library)
- Troubleshooting Optical Fiber Networks: Understanding and Using Optical Time-Domain Reflectometers
- Fiber Optic Video Transmission: The Complete Guide
- Advancement of Optical Methods in Experimental Mechanics, Volume 3: Proceedings of the 2015 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics (Conference ... Society for Experimental Mechanics Series)
Additional info for Biomedical Optical Imaging Technologies: Design and Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)